Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
The Fair Isle tweed pattern for these heritage gloves has been handed down by generations of kinfolk, using Scottish wool to create a tweed effect in colours reflecting the rugged landscapes, sea and skies of the Scottish islands.
Robust enough for real life. Wear them anytime, anywhere.
Designed and made using traditional methods on a remote farm in rural Scotland
- Traditional Scottish wool
- Beautifully knitted to shape
- Designed and knitted in Scotland
SIZING & CARE
- 100% Wool
- Hand wash
We offer 2 Delivery options to UK Destinations:
- £4.95 Standard UK delivery (Royal Mail 2nd Tracked)
- £7.95 Express UK delivery (Royal Mail 1st Tracked)Standard delivery orders should be received within 2 - 4 working days
We aim to deliver Express Orders within 2 working days